Store and manage safely your Passwords in an encrypted file
You may also like
With Password Lock you can store and manage all your passwords, i.e. credit cards and ATM PIN codes, ID and USERS codes in a single encrypted file which can be read only from you through your PC with this free Desktop software written in Java which runs on Windows, MacOsX and Linux; it is also available a commercial version for Android devices.
Its main functions are:
- Categories (grouping) management for a better classification of your passwords;
- You can create all the “categories” and “passwords” you wish, limitless;
- For each password you can also define its expiry date (easily recognizable by a stroked text);
- Your files will be stored on your pc: our server is not engaged;
- It also includes a generator of strong passwords and can control the quality of your passwords;
- You can start the browser with the precompiled Website field directly from the selected password, copying User ID and Password in the clipboard;
- Timer which automatically clears clipboards and notifications;
- Timer which automatically locks the App when not used;
- Search on all passwords fields;
It can run on all operating systems that support Java and, with a commercial version, on Android devices.
Password Lock was designed in order to grant you the maximum security degree as well as a very simple use.
Anybody can use Password Lock as anybody needs to store his passwords safely.